Submitted by senthil on 9 January, 2017 - 12:43
- Ph.D., November 2014, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad
- M.phil., 2008, Annamalai University, Tamil nadu.
- M.Sc., 2006, Annamalai University, Tamil nadu.
- B. Sc., 2004, Poombuhar college (Bharathidasan University), Tamil nadu.
Transcendental number theory, Modular forms and Multiple zeta values
- NBHM Ph. D., Fellowship, 2010.
- CSIR-Junior Research Fellowship, 2008.
- GATE Fellowship, 2008.
- (with Nabin Meher and R. Thangadurai) On a theorem of Mahler, to appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Order Structure and topological properties of the set of multiple zetavalues, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN. 5 (2016) 1541–1562.
- (with Neeraj Kumar) Note on vanishing power sums of roots of unity,Math. Student 84 (2015), no. 3–4, 69–73.
- Fields of Mahler U -numbers and Schanuel’s Conjecture, J. NumberTheory 154 (2015), 82–100.
- (with R. Thangadurai and M. Waldschmidt) Liouville numbers, Liouvillesets and Liouville fields, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), no. 8, 3215–3229.
- (with R. Thangadurai and M. Waldschmidt) Liouville numbers and Schanuel’s conjecture, Arch. Math. (Basel) 102 (2014), no. 1, 59–70.
- Elliptic functions and Elliptic integrals, Discussion meeting on Automorphic forms, NISER, Dec 21-27, 2016.
- Duality principle of multiple zeta values, Two days Number Theory Meet @ HRI on 06–07, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, September 2016.
- Order structure of multiple zeta values, Conference celebrating 65th birthday of Professor R. Balasubramanian, Dec 14–18, 2015, IMSc, Chennai, India.
- Cauchy theory of integration, Summer School in Mathematics, May 25–29, 2015 , IMSc, Chennai, India.
- On Schanuel’s conjecture, International conference on automorphic forms and applications, February 13–14, 2015, Kerala School of Mathematics,Kozhikode, India.
- On algebraic sets, Discussion meeting – II on Algebraic curves, Feb 19 – March 5, 2014, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India
- Mahaler's classification of complex numbers, June 2013, Harish-Chandra Research Insitute, Allahabad, India.
- Universal Quadratic Forms and the Fifteen Theorem, June 2012, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India.
- Adam's theorem about Liouville numbers, Aug 2011, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India.
School of Mathematical Sciences
NISER, PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District- Khurda, Odisha, India, PIN- 752050
Corporate Site - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal