Submitted by sarath on 8 July, 2015 - 16:21
- PhD in 2012 from Mississippi State University
- MTech in 2004 from IIT Madras
- MSc in 2001 from Universty of Calicut
My primary area of research is nonlinear boundary value problems. Currently my work is focused on two topics in quasilinearelliptic partial differential equations:
- The structure of the second eigenfunctions of the p-Laplacian on a ball,
- Quasilinear elliptic problems in the exterior domain.
I am also interested in spatial ecology. I have worked on some reaction-diffusion models that have been used to analyze the existence of alternate stable states in ecosystems.
- Anoop T. V, Pavel Dra ́bek, Sarath Sasi, "On the structure of the second eigenfunctions of the p-Laplacian on a ball", Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 144 (2016), no 6, 2503-2512.
- Anoop T. V, Pavel Dra ́bek, Lakshmi Sankar, Sarath Sasi, "Antimaximum principle in exterior domains", Nonlinear Analysis TM&A, Vol 130, January 2016, Pages 241–254.
- Anoop T. V, Pavel Dra ́bek, Sarath Sasi, “Weighted quasilinear eigenvalue problems in exterior domains”, Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, Vol 53, (2015), 961-975.
- Lakshmi Sankar, Sarath Sasi and R. Shivaji, “Semipositone Problems with Falling Zeros on Exterior Domains”, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 401 (1), (2013), 146-153.
- Dagny Grillis, Sarath Sasi and R. Shivaji, “Existence of Alternate Steady States in a Phosphorous Cycling Model”, ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 869147, 11 pages, (2012).
- Eun Kyoung Lee, Sarath Sasi and R. Shivaji,, “An Ecological Model with a Σ-Shaped Bifurcation Curve”, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 13 (2), (2012), 634-642.
- Eun Kyoung Lee, Sarath Sasi and R. Shivaji, “S-Shaped Bifurcation Curves in Ecosystems”, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 381 (2), (2011), 732-741.
- Ryan Causey, Sarath Sasi and R. Shivaji, “An Ecological Model with Grazing and Constant Yield Harvesting”, Bull. Belg. Math. Soc., 17(5), (2010), 833-839.
- Jaffar Ali, David Perry, Sarath Sasi, Jessica Schaefer, Brian Schilling, R. Shivaji, Matthew Williams, “Population dynamics with symmetric and asymmetric harvesting”, Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. Special Edition I, 2 , (2009), 16 pp
M304 Topology 2015-16 Odd Semester
School of Mathematical Sciences
NISER, PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District- Khurda, Odisha, India, PIN- 752050
Corporate Site - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal