Submitted by parui on 18 July, 2014 - 14:10
MSc. 1999, University of Calcutta
PhD 2005, Indian Statistical Institute (Bangalore Center)
I work on Harmonic Analysis on Euclidean Spaces and Heisenberg Groups.
At present my research interest is Spherical harmonics, Hermite and Laguere expansion and Dunkl Transform.
- CSIR NET
- NBHM Post Doctoral Fellow
- Variations on a theorem of Cowling-Price with applications to nilpotent Lie groups, with S. Thangavelu, J. Austral. Math. Soc. 82, (2007), 11-27.
- Beurling's theorem and Lp - Lq Morgan's theorem for step two nilpotent Lie groups, with Rudra P. Sarkar, Publication, Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, 44 (2008), 1027-1056.
- On theorems of Beurling and Hardy for certain step two nilpotent Lie groups, with S. Thangavelu, Integral Transforms and Special Functions ,Vol 20, No 2 (2009
- Analyticity of the Schrödinger propagator on the Heisenberg group, with P. K. Ratnakumar, and S.Thangavelu Monatsh. Math. 168 (2012), no. 2,
- Generalized Hermite expansions of functions arising from Hardy conditions. Adv. Pure Appl. Math. 4 (2013), no. 1, 67–91.
Revisitng Beurling's theorem for Dunkl Transform with S. Pusti.
2014-2015, Odd Semester: Harmonic Analysis (M555) Credit 4.
- Member of UGCS
- Member of PGCS
School of Mathematical Sciences
NISER, PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District- Khurda, Odisha, India, PIN- 752050
Corporate Site - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal