Submitted by klpatra on 16 July, 2014 - 14:53
- Ph. D. : Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, 2008
- M. Sc. : Utkal University, Odisha, 2000
- B. Sc. : Utkal University, Odisha, 1998
Combinatorics, Algebraic Graph Theory
- K. L. Patra, B. K. Sahoo and B. Sahu, Minimum size blocking sets of certain line sets related to a conic in PG(2,q), Discrete Math. 339(2016), no 6, 1716-1721.
- K. L. Patra and B. K. Sahoo, Minimizing Laplacian spectral radius of unicyclic graphs with fixed girth, Czechoslovak Math. J. 63(138) (2013), no. 4, 909–922.
- A. K. Lal, K. L. Patra and B. K. Sahoo, Algebraic connectivity of connected graphs with fixed number of pendant vertices, Graphs Combin. 27 (2011), no. 2, 215–229.
- K. L. Patra and B. K. Sahoo, A non-abelian representation of the dual polar space DQ(2n, 2), Innov. Incidence Geom. 9 (2009), 177–188.
- K. L. Patra and A. K. Lal, The effect on the algebraic connectivity of a tree by grafting or collapsing of edges. Linear Algebra Appl. 428 (2008), no. 4, 855–864.
- A. K. Lal, S. Pati and K. L. Patra, Graph structure via its Laplacian matrix. Math. Student 76 (2007), no. 1-4, 203–216 (2008).
- K. L. Patra and A. K. Lal, Maximizing Laplacian spectral radius over trees with fixed diameter. Linear Multilinear Algebra 55 (2007), no. 5, 457–461.
- K. L. Patra, Maximizing the distance between center, centroid and characteristic set of a tree. Linear Multilinear Algebra 55 (2007), no. 4, 381–397.L, A. K.; Pati, Sukanta; Patra, K. L. Graph structure via its Laplacian matrix. Math. Student 76 (2007), no. 1-4, 203–216 (2008).DQ(2
- Bounds on Laplacian spectral radius of graphs
- Center , centroid and subtree core of trees
- Vertex connectivity of the power graph of a finte cyclic group
Current Semester: M208 - Graph Thepry , M661 - Combinatorics and Gaph Theory
School of Mathematical Sciences
NISER, PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District- Khurda, Odisha, India, PIN- 752050
Corporate Site - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal